Workshop Job Interview (at the Faculty of Science / LUMC)
- donderdag 30 januari 2020
2333 CC Leiden
- DM 109 (Gorlaeus new building)
You are invited for an interview for an internship or job? Exciting! But what to do and how to act before, during and after an interview? During this workshop you will learn what a job Interview consist of, ways to convince why they should choose you for the job or internship, and the do’s and don’ts during an interview.
The following subjects will be covered:
- How do you prepare for an interview?
- How do you formulate the best answers in a job interview?
- How does a job interview actually work? What are the steps an (offline and online) application procedure consists of?
This workshop is free of charge and available to all students and recent graduates of the faculty of science.