Loopbaan en solliciteren
Career College: Working as a Consultant
Are you consindering a career in consultancy but not really sure what it entails? Then this Career College could help you gain insight into the career opportunities related to consultancy
- Annemarie Loeters (Studiekeuze-/loopbaanadviseur)
Are you considering a career in consultancy but not sure what it really entails? Then this Career College could help you gain insight into the career opportunities related to consultancy. A diverse panel will share their career paths and experiences in the field.
With great pleasure we introduce our panel members:
- Sari Wempe – Management Consulting Analyst at Accenture (Chemical Engineering educational background)
- Luuk Oudshoorn - Consultant Finance and Transactions at Rebel (Physics and Astronomy educational background)
- Jaco Tetteroo – Azure Data Specialist/Consultant at Fortezza (educational background in Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence)
There will be the opportunity to ask questions such as:
- What motivation did they have to start a career in consultancy?
- Whichs skills are necessary to be a succesful consultant?
- What does a typical day look like at the job?
- Is a specific background essential for work in consultancy?
- How can consultancy be applied in jobs outside the typical "science" industry?
Join the discussion and ask your questions about the opportunities and challenges, frustrations and success factors of working in consultancy.
This career college is free of charge and available to all Bachelor and Master students and recent graduates of Leiden University. Note: In contrast to last semester, this career college can now be followed by students from all faculties and study programmes.
The career college will take place on campus and has a maximum capacity of 104 participants. See location details in the right column!