Education, Facility, Organisation, Social
HIRING IBP! Job opening for Student Ambassador IBP. Apply now, deadline 6 September
Are you our new ambassador?
We are looking for an internationally oriented, outgoing and proactive IBP Student Ambassador to help us promote the IBP.
Are you the new ambassador?
You will work with the psychology department and university marketing staff to help prepare marketing and promotional activities.You will meet with prospective students and give presentations, at first mostly through online events and whenever it is possible again, hopefully at on-campus promotional events and high school visits, too. Additionally, you will keep contact with current IBP students and help plan and promote various activities for students in the psychology programme.
• An excellent communicator in the English language with a working knowledge of the Dutch language (meetings at the faculty level are in Dutch)
• Proactive – you like to come up with new ideas and put them into action
• Insured by a Dutch health insurance company
• A motivated student and independent worker with good grades and time for additional activities
• Interested in organizing (online) events and activities
• Able to present to large groups
The position entails:
• Organizing events for current IBP students
• Attending regular marketing meetings (online)
• Working at various promotional and orientation events (online Open Days, online Experience Psychology Days, “Student for a day” events, high school visits etc.).
• Organizing marketing activities (with communication coordinator)
• Holding presentations about your study and the programme
• Hiring, coordinating and motivating your Student Helpers and photo/video models for promotional materials
• Managing Facebook pages
Note that the events will mostly be online, at least in the first semester of 2020-2021, until further notice.
• The opportunity to work together with a fun team of other psychology students, other ambassadors and the IBP team.
• A contract with an 8-hour work week starting October 2020.
• You will earn approximately €12 per hour (netto). It may be possible to extend the contract for an additional academic year if both parties agree and your programme allows.
If you are interested
Please email your CV and motivation letter detailing why you are interested in the position to Sara Wortelboer email@example.com until the 6th of September 2020. The interviews will take place in the beginning of September 2020, so keep those dates in mind. For any questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org