Change in service at the University Library on 14 September
In connection with the grand opening of the Asian Library on Thursday 14 September there will be a few changes in service in the University Library throughout the day.
- The bicycle parking near the entrance is partly closed due to outdoor activities.
- The study rooms and instruction room will remain open, though there may be some noise nuisance.
- The book return box in the hall of the University Library will be closed. Books can be returned at the desk in the Huygens Information Centre.
- The lockers in the pickup location are accessible.
- The Lu-Card desk will be temporarily relocated to the Huygens Information Centre.
- The copy machines and printers in hall of the University Library will be closed, but copying and printing services will be available elsewhere in the University Library.
- The Special Collections reading room will be closed.
- Café UBé will be closed.
A number of activities will be taking place on Rapenburg, in the Hortus botanicus, Lipsius building and the University Library in the afternoon. The opening concludes with a festive reception in the University Library.