Apply for this challenging and inspiring course!
The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences is offering the interdisciplinary elective Personal and Professional Impact (5EC) in the 1st semester of the new study year.
Practical skills and academic expertise
Are you a 3rd year bachelor's student FSW and do you want to:
- Gain insight into your personal competences and work on your personal development?
- Train practical skills in consultancy, project management and applied research?
- Make an impact by applying your academic expertise?
It is the first multidisciplinary elective that brings together students from all 4 institutes of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences. The course will be taught in the 1st semester of 2018 on Thursdays from 16:00-19:00 in the Pieter de la Court Building.
The course consists of 2 interconnected parts:
- Practicing personal skills: individually but with professional support from experienced coaches.
- Practicing professional skills: working on a real life consultancy case in a small interdisciplinary team.
For more information you can check the e-Prospectus.