Psychology: vacancy social media student assistant
What do you think of #studentstories LeidenPsychology:
- #studentstories for students and staff at Facebook/LeidenPsychology
- Short version #studentstories at Instagram leidensocialsciences #LeidenPsychology
Create and post
Do you think we can get more out of our social media posts? Please apply for a job as our student assistant for social media. Together with our student ambassadors you'll make a social media plan. You're in charge to put the ideas into practice at Facebook and Instagram.
- A Psychology student with knowledge of Journalism and new media
- Participating in student life
- A creative writer
- A keen eye for images and video (including editing)
- 4 hours a week for a year, start in September, payment via Job Motion
- Shared workplace at the Faculty
- Working in a student team
Apply before 27 August
The Academic Year starts in September. If you can’t wait to start, give it a try at the El CID week Monday 13 - Friday 17 August. Surprise us with your ideas. Please apply before 27 August. In the first week of September, we invite applicants for an interview.
- Mail us: email@example.com, subject: student assistant social media;
- For questions, visit us: Room 2A53 Pieter de la Court building, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.