Vacancy: Student assistant BA International Studies
The International Studies Bachelor Programme offers a student assistant job for one day (7,6 hours) a week during the first semester of the current academic year. The job consists of assisting in the Skills Learning Stream project that is currently running within the tutorials of the Programme.
The student will collect the existent information on academic skills that is stated on the website of the Programme. He/she will further make an inventory of the assignments in the 1st and 2nd year course tutorials. To ensure that this inventory is as complete as possible, the student will contact instructors and inform on any additional exercises that are organized in the tutorials.
- Having successfully completed the first year or second year of the International Studies Bachelor Programme
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Being able to work in a structured and responsible way
- Being able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent social and communicative skills
Letters of motivation (max 150 words) and brief resume should be submitted to dr. A. P. Jordão (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 29 September 2019. In your letter, please make sure to provide clear examples of your structured skills.
Job interviews will take place in the second week of October.