Corona vaccin available to all residents of The Hague city center
On Friday 16 July and 23 July, residents of the city center of The Hague can be vaccinated against corona by the GGD at general practice De Doc in The Hague. Residents do not have to make an appointment in advance and can walk in anytime between 12.00 and 18.00 hrs.
On these days the GGD vaccinates with the Janssen vaccin, so only one shot is needed. In addition to the vaccinations at De Doc general practice, vaccinations are also distributed at a number of other locations in The Hague; see the overview below. More information about getting vaccinated against the coronavirus can be found here.
Monday 19 July
- Vadercentrum Adam (Jonckboetplein 24, The Hague) - 12.00 - 19.00 hrs
- De Mussen (Hoefkade 605, The Hague) - 12.00 - 19.00 hrs
Wednesday 14 and 21 July
- Gezondheidscentrum De Vaillant (Ruysdaelstraat 15, The Hague) - 12.00 - 19.00 hrs
- Marcuskerk (Jan Luykenlaan 92, Den Haag) - 16.00 - 20.00 hrs
Thursday 15 and 22 July
- Wijkcentrum HWP10 (Heeswijkplein 10, The Hague) - 12.00 - 19.00 hrs
Friday 16 and 23 July
- De Doc (Boomsluiterskade 299, The Hague) - 12.00 - 18.00 hrs
- Ontmoetingscentrum Randveen (Randveen 58G, The Hague) - 10.00 - 17.00 hrs