Two Europaeum conferences in October for master students and PhD candidates
Europaeum conference 1-3 October 2021: Crisis as an opportunity for Europe
This conference is a joint endeavour of the EUROPAEUM and the Complutense University of Madrid, with the support of the Ortega y Gasset Institute and the Templeton World Charity Foundation.
Many policymakers, scholars from the members of the Europaeum network and representatives of Spanish Authorities, international partners, and civil society will attend this event (both live and virtually). In addition to many special panels and lectures, this ois be a great opportunity to meet the Europaeum Scholars and learn more about their unique projects. Four policy briefs will be presented by Europaeum Scholars:
- InclusivEU: Advancing diversity in the European Commission's Workforce
- Lost in Transition: Charting a course for Europe’s Automotive Industry workers
- Making Room for Mental Health: The Bloom Box
- Unmute the Youth: A set of recommendations for policymakers regarding how to strengthen democracy by better engaging young people in e-democracy initiatives
Download the full conference programme for more information.
Europaeum conference 14-15 October 2021: The eonomic relations and cultural influence factors between the EU and Japan
University of Tartu and Estonian Business School invite PhD and MA students to the multidisciplinary conference on the economic relations and cultural influence factors between the EU and Japan on October 14-15, 2021.
The conference organizers invite post-graduate students to participate and to send abstracts addressing all the relevant themes, especially:
- European/Estonian trade and business relations with Japan
- Organizational governance/organizational culture in Japan
- Marketing in Japan and the EU trade with East Asia
- Role of culture in marketing and economic cooperation between the EU and Japan
- Understanding the Japanese culture and mindset in mutual relations
The abstracts should be at least 300 words but not exceeding 500 words, in English, and submitted by September 30, 2021. The organizers will provide certificates of attendance to all those who participate the full programme and is also seeking an opportunity to publish selected research papers based on the presented paper at the conference in a special edition of the peer reviewed journal. More information on the call and requirements can be found here.