Psychology: Job opening Master Recruitment Team
Do you easily connect with other people, and do you enjoy inspiring others about your education? Are you looking for a small extra activity next to your master programme that is fun and looks good on your CV? Then we would like you to join our Master Recruitment Team!
Every year, informational activities are organized for the different Psychology master programmes. For example, the Master Open Days, student for a day activities and Q&A’s for bachelor students, but also promotional materials such as a newsletter, photos and videos are provided for fellow and prospective students. For this, we are looking for some motivated students that can help us to inform and inspire prospective students.
What do you do?
- You are present during (online) events and talk about your experiences with the master (Master Open Days and Master Kick Off);
- You supervise the student-for-a-day activities: with students who register for these activities you drink a cup of coffee and attend a lecture or work group (sometimes of a course you were already attending!);
- You occasionally answer questions from interested students via e-mail;
- You recruit other students (friends) from your master as volunteers for the events, if necessary;
- And you will be available for extra activities.
This is in total between 20 and 30 hours per year (so on average less than an hour per week).
And you do this voluntarily? No, we are grateful for your efforts and want to give you something in return! This is how you get paid:
- You will be paid according to the number of hours you work;
- Part of a team of student information officers of the various master specialisations - good for your social and professional network;
- Work for the information team of Psychology - good for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Briefed and trained by the master student ambassador, who manages the team.
Does this sound like fun? And are you available until the end of September 2023? Then please send us an e-mail with a short motivation, in which you introduce yourself and describe why you are a fit for the job! Don't forget to mention your master specialisation. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Interviews will be held in early October.
We would like to hear from you before the 3rd of October!