Psychology: Job opening Master Recruitment Team
Do you easily connect with other people, and do you enjoy making others enthusiastic about your education? Would you like to get more out of your education, and can you handle some extra responsibilities? Then we would like you to join our Master Recruitment Team!
Every year, informational activities are organised for the programmes of the Psychology master. Think of the Master Open Week, student for a day activities and answering questions of bachelor students, and possibly making promotional materials such as a newsletter, photos and videos. For this, we are looking for the help of students.
What do you do?
- You are present during (online) events and talk about your experiences with the master (Master Open Days and Master Kick Off);
- You supervise the student-for-a-day activities: with students who register for these activities you drink a cup of coffee and - if possible - attend a lecture or work group (sometimes of a course you were already attending!);
- You occasionally answer questions from interested students via e-mail;
- You recruit other students (friends) from your master as volunteers for the events, if necessary;
- And you will be available for extra activities.
This is in total between 20 and 30 hours per year (so on average less than an hour per week).
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
And you do this voluntarily? No, we are grateful for your efforts and want to give you something in return! This is how you get paid:
You will be paid according to the number of hours you work;
Part of a team of student information officers of the various master specialisations - good for your social and professional network;
Work for the information team of Psychology - good for your CV and LinkedIn.
Briefed and trained by the master student ambassador, who manages the team.
Does this sound like fun? And are you available until September 2022? Then please send us an e-mail with a short motivation, in which you introduce yourself and describe why you are fit for the job! Don't forget to mention your master specialisation. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held in early October.
We would like to hear from you before 7 October!