Update 4 November 2021: Adjustments coronavirus measures & our faculty
The Dutch government has taken measures to reduce current cases of COVID-19. So we are required to make adjustments once again. Fortunately, we have demonstrated during the past period that we can do this successfully together. Please see below how the new national measures will affect our faculty as of 6 November 2021.
- Outside the classroom, a face mask must be work in all University buildings. It is not compulsory to wear a face mask during class and in the library. If you wish to wear a face mask during class, you may of course do so.
- All face-to-face teaching at faculty buildings will go ahead as scheduled for the time being. However, the national situation will dictate our policy.
- Always do the corona check before coming to a class or going to study in the library.
- End-of-year social gatherings have perhaps been planned for the coming weeks in the run up to the holiday period. Please consider small-scale alternatives where it is possible to keep more of a distance. The programme of faculty end-of-year events will also be adjusted.
Respect the basic rules for everyone's safety
- Get tested if you have symptoms! Stay at home if you have symptoms and have a test done at a GGD test location – even if you have already been vaccinated.
- If the test is positive: stay at home and avoid contact with other people, even if they are vaccinated.
- 1.5 metres is a safe distance to keep. Protect yourself and others.
- Don’t shake hands.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Ensure sufficient fresh air and ventilation in indoor areas.
If you still have questions about the coronavirus measures, check the website for all up-to-date information and the campus protocol.
Are you worried? Contact your study adviser.
We will inform you as soon as possible of any new developments.
Good luck with your studies and exams, and take good care of yourself and your loved ones.