Vacancy: student ambassador MSc Political Science
Would you like to connect with prospective students and help them make the right choice?
Become our student ambassador (MSc Political Science)!
Are you excited about the MSc Political Science programme and would you like to share your knowledge and experiences with prospective students? Do you want prospective students to make their best possible study choice? If so, you might have what it takes to be the MSc Political Science student ambassador! The position will be for 8 hours per month and for a period of 6 months (September 2022 - February 2023).
Application deadine: 27 June 2022
- Reach out to prospective students via email and chat (UniBuddy)
- Participate in the preparations for, and presentations at the (online) Master’s open day, organising volunteer fellow students from the other specialisation to give a short presentation on their specialisation
- Organise and host Q and A sessions with prospective students
Please apply if you are:
- A current national or international MSc Political Science student (started in February 2022)
- Available from 1 September 2022 - 28 February 2023
- Enthusiastic about sharing your experiences with and talking to prospective students about the MSc Political Science programme
Please keep in mind: In order to be allowed to work as a MSc student ambassador, in accordance with Dutch labour law, you will need to have a Dutch health insurance, additionally, if you are from outside the European Union, you will need to have a residence permit that allows you to work in The Netherlands.
Further information, applications
For more information on this position, please contact Nathalie van Dooren: email@example.com.
Please send your (short) application letter and CV before 27 June 2022 to the same e-mail address.