Vacancy: Student members for the Programme committee (OC)
The Departmental Board is looking for new student members for the Programme committee (OC) for the academic year 2022-2023. Student members of the OC are chosen by and for their fellow students.
Would you like to use your student perspective to contribute towards the quality of your study programme? Then put yourself forward as a candidate for the Departmental Teaching Committee between Friday 16 September and Sunday 25 September. The elections will be held between 4 October and 8 October 2022.
What are the tasks of the Departmental Teaching Committee?
The Programme committee (OC) guards the quality of the study programme. It deals with complaints and concerns of students, writes reports based on the course evaluations, discusses points of improvement and contributes to the teaching and examination regulation. The OC provides advice – either upon request or on its own initiative – to the Departmental Board and the Faculty Board, regarding all aspects of the programme’s teaching activities. The OC comprises of several staff members and students of the study programme.
Why should I put myself forward?
- You are the voice of the students of your programme.
- You can easily combine this task with your study (it takes on average 4 hours a month)
- You will receive professional training in order to prepare you for this task.
- You will receive an annual remuneration of 300 euros for you work.
- You will help improve your programme.
- You will develop skills that are useful in your future career.
- You will receive an official certificate for your work
- It looks good on your CV!
Are you interested?
Fill our the form by Sunday 25 September!Click here to put yourself forward
If you have any further questions about the tasks and responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact any of the current members of the OC. You can find out who the members of this year’s OC were here.