Plan and enrol for courses and exams via MyStudymap
You will soon be able to enrol for courses and exams in the second semester of the academic year 2022-2023. You can enrol via MyStudymap, which is a new part of the student portal.
Plan your enrolments
In MyStudymap you can plan your enrolments in advance. This means you can plan everything in your own time, then submit all your course enrolments in one go at the start of the enrolment period. Please note: your enrolment plan is not an actual enrolment and does not guarantee you a place.
Are you a pre-master student or an exchange student? Or are you following courses whilst being registered at another Dutch university? If so, different enrolment procedures apply. You will receive further information by email.
- Bachelor and master: from 15 November 2022 at 13.00
- Bachelor: from 13 December at 13.00
- Master: from 14 December 2022 at 13.00
You can find the enrolment deadlines for each course in the prospectus. For most courses, you can enrol till maximum 14 days before the course is due to start.
Busy periods: ticket system
During busy periods, MyStudymap will make use of a ticket system to prevent the system becoming overloaded. You can read how this works on the page about Course and exam enrolment.
- Set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for your ULCN-account. You will need this to log in.
- Read how planning and enrolment works via MyStudymap on the page about Course and exam enrolment.