Apply now: Master Honours Classes (2nd semester)
Are you a motivated master's student with good grades? And are you looking for an extra challenge? Consider joining one of our Master Honours Classes, in-depth, extracurricular courses organised by the Honours Academy.
Master Honours Classes are interdisciplinary, taught on a small scale, and they focus on complex scientific and societal themes. You can apply if:
- you are enrolled as master’s student at Leiden University
- you have a 7 or higher grade point average for your Bachelor
- you are motivated to attend an extracurricular course.
Upon successful completion of a Master Honours Class, you will receive an Honours Class certificate and see your Honours Class mentioned on your diploma supplement as an extracurricular course.
Classes on offer in 2022-2023
In the second semester we offer four Master Honours Classes:
- The Academic Life (5 EC)
- Planet in Peril: Exploring Human Relations with Nature (5 EC)
- Innovating Health and Well-being through Entrepreneurship (5 EC)
- Climbing the Wall of Empathy: Researching “The Other” Through Academic and Artistic Research (10 EC)
To preserve the small-scale nature of the classes, places are limited. Therefore, you may follow a maximum of one Master Honours Class per academic year.
You can now apply for a Master Honours Class in the second semester until Sunday 12 February 23:59 hrs.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about Master Honours Classes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.