Career and apply for jobs
Would you like to do an internship and get to know more about interesting organizations? Do you want to hear about your possibilities and get in touch with useful contacts? Register for the Internship Market Humanities on November 13th.
- Barbara Sumer (Stagecoördinator)
During the coming weeks we will publish which organizations will be represented, please keep an eye on our website and facebook.
Stands from e.g.:
- National Library of The Netherlands
- The Digital Library of Dutch Literature
- Cross your Borders
- The Dutch National Museum of Antiquities
- Dröge & van Drimmelen – Corporate Communication & Public Affairs
- Kern Global Language Services – more than a translation agency
- Huygens ING
- Attached Language Intelligence
- The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies
The following former interns will also be present to share their experiences:
- Twan Hol, Journalism and New Media (MA), Dutch embaasy in Bogota
- Eline van Wingerden, International Relations (MA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs The Hague
- Annika Scholten, History (BA), The Dutch Bank (DNB)
- MIke Xhofleer, History (BA), Blazhoffski Productions B.V.
Date and time: Wednesday November 13th in two rounds: 12-13 hrs and 13-14 hrs
Venue: Study Lounge, PJ Vethbuilding (Nonnensteeg 3, Leiden)
Registration: you can visit the market during two rounds, please sign up timely to be sure there is availability at your preferred time. Registration is closed.