Career and apply for jobs
Workshop LinkedIn profile and pitch
This workshop is meant for students and recent graduates who wish to prepare for (this specific practical part of) networking. Presenting yourself in a clear and effective way is an essential part of your job search. In this workshop you will get a clear(er) view on how to present your knowledge, skills and values on your LinkedIn profile. An important part of your (online and offline) presentation is a powerful pitch, that can be used for LinkedIn, in live contact and/or on your CV. During this workshop we will also address what embodies a powerful pitch. In this workshop we will present examples and practical tips for getting the attention of (future) employers (through your LinkedIn profile and pitch)! The further use of LinkedIn in orienting, searching and networking for a job, will be the focus of the workshop Finding your dream job.
- Sophie Blok (Study Choice/Career Adviser)
Who can participate?
Students of Leiden University and alumni within the first year after graduation. This workshop will be in English. Check out the Dutch options (same content, other dates).
You might also like.....
- Students that can use a little hand in identifying their knowledge, skills and ambition, can also register for the workshop What do I have to offer an employer?.
- Wondering where to apply (and how to use LinkedIn in orienting, searching and networking)? Check out the workshop Finding your dream job.
- The workshop CV and Cover Letter also fits your current phase.
- For specific questions regarding your career (for instance LinkedIn and pitch advice), you can make an individual appointment with one of our career counsellors.