Study support - Study skills and study management | Personal development
Training How to deal with fear of failure
Many students experience tension around test moments. This can even lead to a better performance. However, when this tension leads to worrying, stress, procrastination or excessive studying, there may be fear of failure. If stress about your study hinders you while studying and/or has an influence on your study performance, this training can offer support.
- Martine Efting Dijkstra (Student Psychologist)
Content of the training
• Attention to the factors that play a role in fear of failure;
• Insight into thought patterns that perpetuate fear of failure and how to change these thought patterns;
• Identifying physical stress signals and ways to relax physically;
• Exercises and other material will be supplied during the training.
Who can participate?
Students who are registered at Leiden University. You can sign up for this training through the walk in hour of the student psychologists, this is the weblink to book an appointment Student psychologists - Leiden University.