Study support - Study skills and study management
Online training Thesis writing support group
Are you (planning on) writing your master thesis, and our do you encounter problems? Do you have trouble implementing your plans and intentions? Do you want to get a pleasant work / writing rhythm? Then the 'Thesis support group' may be a valuable support group for you. Meetings take place weekly.
Students meet weekly to:
• make detailed plans about thesis tasks that you want/need to achieve in the next week
• discuss and reflect on study tasks of the past week
• discuss bottlenecks that hinder your study rhythm
For your participation in this group we ask you the following:
• you attend the weekly meetings
• you are on time for each session
• you carry out the intended study tasks and homework assignments each week
• you contact a group member on a weekly basis to inquire about his / her study progress
These conditions are set in order to get the most out of this training. If you are unable to comply with the previously mentioned points, you will be excluded from participation.
Please register via the consultation hours of the student psychologists. You will be able to enter the group as soon as a place becomes available (first come, first served). When the group is overbooked you will be placed on a waiting list or may receive individual counselling. Additional information about this support group can be requested by sending an email to the student psychologists.
This training will be in English. Check here for the Dutch options.