Lecture | Part of Open Lectures Series
EUniWell Open Lecture Series: Well-being, Education and Young Refugees
- Thursday 27 January 2022
- Tijdstip: 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT
- EUniWell Open Lecture Series
Join the lectureJoin via the following zoomlink
Has already taken place
As part of the EUniWell Open Lecture Series, Dr Jennifer Allsopp will be speaking on ‘Well-being, Education and Young Refugees’ on Thursday 27 January, 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT.
About the Open Lectures Series
EUniWell is united by the shared ambition to create a European University for the benefit and well-being of all. To achieve this ambitious goal, it is not only necessary to generate new knowledge, but also to communicate it and create opportunities for open, nuanced and dynamic exchange. For this reason, EUniWell has launched an Open Lecture Series on the topic of ‘Research on Well-being’.
- Speakers & topics: Recognised scholars, scientists and educators from EUniWell partner universities will present well-founded analyses of well-being issues and new findings related to one of the four key EUniWell Arenas.
- Format: Lectures and presentations will take place live and/or in live streamed webinars with a Q&A session. See the programme descriptions for details.
- Participation: Anyone interested is invited to attend the lectures. Admission is free.
Take a look at the special ‘Open Lectures Series’ page on the EUniWell website. Save the dates. Hope to see you soon!EUniWell website: Open Lectures Series