Lecture | Part of Open Lectures Serie
EUniWell Open Lecture Series | From knowledge transfer to personal development
- Thursday 10 February 2022
- 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT
- EUniWell Open Lecture Series
- Online (zoom)
Join the lectureJoin via the following link
As part of the EUniWell Open Lecture Series, Dr György Purebl will be speaking on "From knowledge transfer to personal development: The changing needs of Generation Z in higher education" on Thursday, 10 February, 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT.
About the Open Lecture Series
EUniWell is united by the shared ambition to create a European University for the benefit and well-being of all. To achieve this ambitious goal, it is not only necessary to generate new knowledge, but also to communicate it and create opportunities for open, nuanced and dynamic exchange. For this reason, EUniWell has launched an Open Lecture Series on the topic of ‘Research on Well-being’.
- Speakers & topics: Recognised scholars, scientists and educators from EUniWell partner universities will present well-founded analyses of well-being issues and new findings related to one of the four key EUniWell Arenas.
- Format: Lectures and presentations will take place live and/or in live streamed webinars with a Q&A session.
- Participation: Anyone interested is invited to attend the lectures. Admission is free.