Lecture | Lecture part of series
EUniWell Open Lecture Series | COVID-19 as an engine of family reshuffling
- Thursday 24 February 2022
- 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT
- EUniWell Open Lecture Series
- Online (zoom)
Join the lectureJoin via the following zoomlink
As part of the EUniWell Open Lecture Series, Prof Daniele Vignoli will be speaking on couples’ role sets and subjective well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic on Thursday, 24 February, 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT. Read more
About the Open Lecture Series
EUniWell is united by the shared ambition to create a European University for the benefit and well-being of all. To achieve this ambitious goal, it is not only necessary to generate new knowledge, but also to communicate it and create opportunities for open, nuanced and dynamic exchange. For this reason, EUniWell has launched an Open Lecture Series on the topic of ‘Research on Well-being’.
- Speakers & topics: Recognised scholars, scientists and educators from EUniWell partner universities will present well-founded analyses of well-being issues and new findings related to one of the four key EUniWell Arenas.
- Format: Lectures and presentations will take place live and/or in live streamed webinars with a Q&A session.
- Participation: Anyone interested is invited to attend the lectures. Admission is free.