Lecture | Lecture part of a series
EUniWell Open Lecture Series | “Soli-Data-Rity” - The use of data for personalised medicine
- Dr. Pierre-Antoine Gourraud
- Thursday 12 May 2022
- 10:00 CEST / 09:00 BST
- EUniWell Open Lecture Series
- Wijnhaven room 2.01 from 10:00 to 11:00
Online and in-person
ParticipateZoom Events | More information & Registration
As part of the EUniWell Open Lecture Series, Prof. Pierre-Antoine Gourraud will be speaking on '“Soli-Data-Rity” - The use of data for personalised medicine' on Thursday, 12 May, 10:00 CEST / 09:00 BST. Read more.
Please register for in-person attendance
The lecture will be held online and in-person. Please register via the Registration Form for in-person attendance.
About the Open Lecture Series
EUniWell is united by the shared ambition to create a European University for the benefit and well-being of all. To achieve this ambitious goal, it is necessary not only to generate but also to communicate new knowledge and create opportunities for open, nuanced and dynamic exchange. EUniWell has therefore launched an Open Lecture Series on the topic of ‘Research on Well-being’.
- Speakers & topics: Recognised scholars, scientists and educators from EUniWell partner universities will present well-founded analyses of well-being issues and new findings related to one of the four key EUniWell Arenas.
- Format: Lectures and presentations will take place live and/or in live streamed webinars with a Q&A session.
- Participation: Anyone interested is invited to attend the lectures. Admission is free.