Yoga in the Hortus Botanicus
- Monday 29 May 2023
2311 GJ Leiden
- Meet at the Hortus entrance at 16.45
After a long weekend, it's time to relax, regain your focus and start your week fresh. What better way to do this than in a nice yoga session. Or even better, in a nice yoga session on a sunny day in one of the most relaxing environments in Leiden: The Hortus Botanicus. The Hortus Botanicus, full of the prettiest plants and trees of the city, is the perfect place to get back in touch with nature and unwind.
Our USC yoga instructor will guide you in a relaxing session to start your week full of energy. All you have to do is settle down on your mat (which we will provide) between the beautiful plants and trees of the Hortus Botanicus.
Register to take part
Advance registration required. Places are limitedRegister now
Monday 29 May from 17:00 till 18:00.
Meet at the entrance of the Hortus Botanicus at 16:45.
- Register in advance via the link above.
- Participation is free. And so is the smoothie after the session.
- Open to all students of Leiden University.
- All levels of yoga-experience are welcome.
- All the necessary accessories for your yoga session will be provided. All you have to bring is comfortable yoga clothes.
- Instructions for the yoga session will be given in English.