Agenda of activities
To feel confident about your studies and future career you'll need a range of different skills. The Career Service offers both general and specialised training courses and workshops to help you develop these skills.
The Career Service offers a revolving selection of course and workshops, including:
- Career orientation / How to find a job
- CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Job application letters and procedures
- Psychological tests & assessment centres
- Personal Pitch and networking
- Insight into your own skills
Faculty specific information can be found under the faculty tab.
You can find an overview of the career workshops in the calendar.