Agenda of activities
To feel confident about your studies and future career you'll need a range of different skills. The Career Service offers both general and specialised training courses and workshops to help you develop these skills.
The Career Service offers a revolving selection of course and workshops, including:
- Career orientation / How to find a job
- CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Job application letters and procedures
- Psychological tests & assessment centres
- Personal Pitch and networking
- Insight into your own skills
Faculty specific information can be found under the faculty tab.
Go to the events calendar to find an overview of career workshops available for students of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Science.