Beehive Student Centre
2511 DC The Hague
- 071 527 3310
Due to Coronavirus, Beehive is temporarily closed.
Beehive offers the following office facilities for student organisations and study associations:
- use of computers, printers/copiers and locked storage cupboard
- open work stations or office space
- use of meeting facilities and rooms
Would your (international) student organisation or The Hague-based study association like to use the facilities offered by the Beehive? Request facilities for your student organisation.
You may only submit a request if your organisation meets all the following conditions:
- Registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- Linked to Leiden University
- Does not undertake commercial or profit-making activities
Students, staff and external parties can hire rooms at Beehive for reasonable rates. Request information about room hire.
- Meeting rooms: Propolis, Apiary, The Sting
- ESN Common Room (reserve the common room)
- The Steps (after 17:00)
- Fitness room
- Working areas
Room hire in Beehive is per block:
Block 1: 08:00-13:00
Block 2: 13:00-17:00
Block 3: 17:00-22:00
Leiden University and the city of The Hague are committed to creating a better student environment in The Hague. Situated opposite Wijnhaven Building, Beehive Student Centre acts as a meeting place for students and staff. Here you can find office and meeting space for student organisations and study associations, and students can make use of sports facilities and the services provided by the Student Support Services.