Common Room De Klok
2521 DA The Hague
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 23:00 hrs.
Saturday and Sunday: please contact us.
Students, staff and external parties can book rooms in De Klok at an attractive rate. Please use the reservation form for your booking. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-527 3245.
Room bookings per session
- Session 1: 09:00 – 13:00 hrs.
- Session 2: 13:00 – 17:00 hrs.
- Session 3: 17:00 – 22:00 hrs.
- Weekends: please contact us.
- Projector with laptop (conference room)
- Round stage with sound system (common room)
- Pool table (common room)
The conference room includes a whiteboard and a flipchart. Additional facilities include a projector with a laptop and regular cleaning. If student organisations book rooms, they are responsible for cleaning these themselves; the caretaker on duty will supervise before closing up. Coffee, tea and lunch are also available on request; a fee will be charged for these.
Room capacity and pricing
Prices are subject to change. The price may vary if specific requests are made.
|Price per session (excl. VAT)|
|Common room + conference room||80||240||160||0|
|Common room + kitchen||80||220||150||0|
|Common room + stage||50||150||100||0|
|Entire ground floor of De Klok||80||300||230||0|
- Kitchen equipped with various cooking appliances and large dining table (12 persons)
- Meeting room: projector with sound system
- Common room: stage, pool table, sound system