Matthias de Vrieshof
Matthias de Vrieshof 4
2311 BZ Leiden
- 071 527 2300/2500
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: closed
The nearest disabled parking space is located next to the cycle shed of the complex on the Witte Singel.
Parking spaces on the city map
- One door with pull handle and one door with rotary knob.
- The door with rotary knob opens about 60 centimetres.
- The door with pull handle opens about 105 centimetres.
- There is a grab hook for each door.
The caretaker's office is immediately to the left at the main entrance.
071 - 527 2300
On the first floor (accessible by lift). From the lift, the second door on the right three metres away.
After the entrance 4 metres straight ahead. The lift is on the left.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones.
- The doors do not open automatically and have a rotary knob.
- There is no doorbell.
- At the main entrance there is a threshold about 1 cm high.
- In the middle of the main entrance is a concrete pillar with no markings.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.