Nominate your lecturer for the Leiden Teaching Prize
Is your lecturer the best at teaching you about his/her subject or research and does he/she stimulate studying with innovative and interactive courses? Nominate him/her for the Leiden Teaching Prize of 2017!
You can nominate your lecturer until 1 May 2017 with a group of four students, filling in this nomination form, explaining why he/she deserves to win the Leiden Teaching Prize and why he/she meets these criteria.
The best lecturer:
- is actively engaged in improving education and his/her way of teaching.
- has a creative mind concerning new ways of lecturing and assignments.
- has a clear affinity with his/her discipline and knows how to communicate this to students, by building a bridge to the labour market, current affairs and research.
- guides his/her student as much as possible with their personal development.
- ensures that students are encouraged and actively participate during the lectures.
Leiden Teachers’ Academy
The winner of the prize will be admitted to the Leiden Teachers’ Academy and will receive 25,000 euros to spend on teaching or research. The Leiden Teaching Prize will be awarded during the Opening of the Academic Year