Faculty and study programme regulations
At faculty and study programme level there are various regulations in place to ensure that everything runs as it should. For example, there are thesis and faculty regulations, as well as rules and guidelines on assessments, exams, degree classifications and plagiarism.
As a student, the most important regulations you will come across in terms of your education are your study programme's ‘Course and Examination Regulations’ (known as OER in Dutch).
Course and Examination Regulations (OER)
The outline of the programme is documented in the Course and Examination Regulations (OER).
These regulations state the students' most important rights and obligations, with respect to the following (among others):
- How, when and how often can an exam be taken?
- Structure of the studies
- How long will an exam be valid?
- Rules regarding exemptions, admission requirements etc.
- Bachelor Course and Examination Regulations 2022-2023
- Master Course and Examination Regulations 2022-2023
- Research Master Course and Examination Regulations 2022-2023
Rules and regulations Board of Examiners
The Board of Examiners will look at your request in accordance to, among others, the Rules and Regulations of the Board of Examiners. Personal circumstances and proportionality are taken into account.