Erasmus+ for Traineeships after Graduation
You can apply for an Erasmus+ grant for Traineeships after Graduation if you want to do a traineeship at a university, organisation or enterprise in Europe within one year of graduating from a Bachelor or Master programme at Leiden University.
- Before you graduate from Leiden University
- Target group
- Bachelor, Master
- Countries/ nationalities
- You can do your traineeship in any of the Erasmus+ programme countries, which include the EU member states, as well as Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey
- Scholarship type
- Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
- Your traineeship must take place within one year of graduating from a Bachelor or Master programme at Leiden University.
- You must apply for the grant before your graduation date.
- Your traineeship must have a minimum duration of 3 months and a maximum duration of 12 months.
You must submit all required documents on time, both before, during and after your Erasmus+ period. Failure to do so will result in you being obliged to repay your Erasmus+ grant.
Erasmus+ Traineeships after Graduation may not take place at European institutions, or agencies that manage EU funding. See the European Union website for further information.
The Reconfirm TU/e team, based at the Technical University of Eindhoven, administrates and coordinates the Erasmus+ grants for Traineeships after Graduation on behalf of Leiden University. For full details and to submit your application please visit the Reconfirm-TU/e website.
For nearly 30 years, the European Union has funded the Erasmus+ programme, which has enabled over three million European students to spend part of their studies at another higher education institution or with an organisation in Europe.
For further information