Universiteit Leiden

nl en


Do you disagree with a decision made by the University? Or do you object to the behaviour of a staff member or fellow student? If a mutual agreement can’t be reached, or you feel unable to speak to the person/body directly, you can instead submit a complaint.

Who can I turn to with my complaint?

  • Disagreeing with a decision
    You disagree with a university decision, for example negative BSA or the registration of academic delay.
  • Unacceptable behaviour
    You have been subjected to unacceptable behaviour on the part of a fellow student or staff member, for example (sexual) intimidation, bullying, violence or discrimination.
  • Improper treatment
    You have been treated disrespectfully, unfairly or in a manner that contravenes regulations by a university staff member.
  • Academic integrity
    You have a complaint about the academic integrity of a fellow student or staff member.
  • Malpractice
    You suspect that malpractice is taking place within your study programme. 
  • Other types of complaint
This website uses cookies.