Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Other types of complaints

Do you have a complaint but it doesn’t fall under any of our other complaint regulations or bodies? If so you can refer to the regulations on ‘other complaints’.

On our complaints page you can read about what to do if you suspect a Leiden University staff member or student of violating the principles of academic integrity, if you have been subjected to unacceptable behaviour, or if you think you have been improperly treated by a Leiden University staff member or student. There is also a separate procedure you can follow if you disagree with a decision made by Leiden University.

However if your complaint doesn’t fit into one of these categories you can instead refer to the regulations on other complaints (in Dutch).

Questions and complaints about your study:


For questions, complaints or suggestions regarding your study programme or the faculty, you can contact the assessor of the faculty: Olivier Fajgenblat. You can reach him via assessor@hum.leidenuniv.nl, tel. 071-5272299 or walk by her office in Lipsius room 3.05.

For questions about study progress or study guidance: the study coordinator

From study planning to questions about studying abroad, the study coordinator can help you. Depending on your question, your study coordinator can personally advise you or contact/refer you to the person or department that can help you.  

This website uses cookies. Read