No idea what to do after graduation? Or are you looking for job market advice or job application tips? Discuss these issues and more with a career adviser.
You can ask for help with a wide range of subjects including:
- Searching for the right job
- Discussing the results of career tests
- Learning about the job market
- Guidance in choosing the right Master programme
- Drawing up your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Job applications
Make an appointment with your faculty’s Career Service.
In the LU Career Zone you can find a wealth of information about preparing for a career and applying for jobs. You can also take career tests.
Take a look in the Agenda for upcoming workshops and information sessions about careers and applying for jobs.
Career Service FSW
For short questions, and a cv, motivation letter, LinkedIn check:
- LEIDEN: On Monday and Wednesday from 11.00 - 12.00. Without appointment, room 3C04, Pieter de la Court building.
- THE HAGUE: On Monday and Wednesday: 12.00 - 13.30. Without appointment, 2nd floor, desk 3, Wijnhaven building.
Online CV check
Send an email with the (Word) attachments to email@example.com with the header: “ CV service”.
You will receive an answer within 5 days.
with one of the careers advisors about:
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career planning and your personal profile
Book your appointment online or call 071-5278025 and mention if you would like an appointment at the faculty in Leiden or in The Hague.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for short questions about careers and employability.