Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
If you require information that is not specific to your study programme or faculty you can contact the university's central student administration department via the Student Affairs Front Office.
Educational Service Centre
The Educational Service Centre (OSC) is responsible for the registration of educational and study matters and provides information to students during office hours.
Please note: until further notice, the OSC is only available by e-mail.
Considering the current situation, the possibilities for making transcripts are limited. Please let us know if your request has high priority.
- The administration of educational data and exam results;
- Providing information via the notice boards and other means;
- Processing and publication of exam results (uSis);
- The organisation of tests and exams;
- Requests for diploma's;
- The administration of applications for admission;
- Because of the AVG/GDPR, we send transcripts and other digital documents containing personal data only to uMail addresses. If you request a transcript from us, please do so from your uMail address;
Opening hours student desk
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00-12.00 am.
You can reach the OSC by telephone and at the desks during opening hours. Mail will be answered as soon as possible.
Student Desk: Wijnhaven, Turfmarkt 99 on the second floor
Telephone: +31 (0)70 – 800 9488
Of course, questions and requests can be send by mail.E-mail
Please visit the Organisational Structure Website for an overview of the OSC staff.