Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
Educational Service Centre
The Educational Service Centre (OSC) is responsible for the registration of educational and study matters and provides information to students during office hours.
The OSC Student Desk at the Wijnhaven building is open Monday to Thursday between 10.00 and 12.00h. We are also available by telephone during those hours, via 070 800 9488. We are always available via e-mail, at email@example.com.
- The administration of educational data and exam results;
- Providing information via the notice boards and other means;
- Processing and publication of exam results (uSis);
- The organisation of tests and exams;
- Requests for diploma's;
- Because of the AVG/GDPR, we send transcripts and other digital documents containing personal data only to uMail addresses. If you request a transcript from us, please do so from your uMail address;
Students can download their own transcript via uSis. In order to do this, take the following steps:
- Click on the tile ‘Transcript’.
- For the relevant programme, click on the ‘Cijferlijst’ button for a Dutch document, or the ‘Transcript’ button for an English document.
- The browser now shows you a transcript with an ‘Universiteit Leiden’ header in the top right corner; this is the certification.
- To save the certified document, you can download it and open it in Acrobat Reader.
- Use the signature panel in Acrobat Reader to validate the certification.
If you have any questions about downloading the transcript you can contact the Study Line via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you really need a document with a stamp and signature, you can request that from us via email@example.com. Those transcripts are currently provided digitally. If you really need a physical transcript, please indicate this in your request. It may take a little longer to process a physical transcript request.
Of course, questions and requests can be sent by mail.E-mail
Please visit the Organisational Structure Website for an overview of the OSC staff.