Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
Educational Service Centre
The Educational Service Centre (OSC) is responsible for the registration of educational and study matters and provides information to students during office hours.
The OSC student desk at the Wijnhaven building will be closed from Tuesday the 21st of December, until further notice. We are only reachable via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts are currently provided digitally. In case you really need a physical transcript, please indicate this in your request. It may take a little longer to process a physical transcript request.
- The administration of educational data and exam results;
- Providing information via the notice boards and other means;
- Processing and publication of exam results (uSis);
- The organisation of tests and exams;
- Requests for diploma's;
- Because of the AVG/GDPR, we send transcripts and other digital documents containing personal data only to uMail addresses. If you request a transcript from us, please do so from your uMail address;
Of course, questions and requests can be send by mail.E-mail
Please visit the Organisational Structure Website for an overview of the OSC staff.