Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
Due to the measurements concerning the coronavirus, the SSC desk is closed
- The SSC Desk (Leiden) is only reachable by phone, daily between 10:00-14:00 hrs on number 071 527 7779 and via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The SSC Desk (The Hague) is only reachable via email (email@example.com) and by phone on number 070 800 9098 on:
- Monday 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 10:00-12:00
We would like to thank you for your understanding and refer you to the website for the latest updates and news.
Student Services Centre Social and Behavioural Sciences
The Student Services Centre (SSC) is the first port of call for all Social and Behavioural Sciences students.
- Informing prospective students
- Course and exam registration
- Questions about the registration of your exam results in uSis
- Official transcripts
- Questions about petitions in uSis
- Information about booking an appointment with a study advisor
- Information about arranging your graduation
- If you have any other questions, please contact the SSC