Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
THe Student Services Centre of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (Leiden & The Hague
The Student Services Centre (SSC) with locations in Leiden and The Hague helps students who are following a study program that is facilitated by the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FSW).
If you have a question about your registration as a student at Leiden University and/or a financial question, please contact the Student Affairs Front Office.
You can contact the SSC for the following topics:
- Course and exam enrolment
- Questions about the registration of your exam results in uSis
- Official transcripts and or statements
- Questions about petitions in uSis
- Information about booking an appointment with a study advisor
- Information about arranging your graduation
- If you have any other questions, please contact the SSC