Student Affairs Front Office
If you have a general question about studying at Leiden University the staff of the Student Affairs Front Office would be happy to help. They can provide information on a wide range of subjects.
Request for proof of tuition fee payment: not via telephone
You can't request proof of tuition fee payment (Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld: BBC) via telephone. Please use the contact form instead.
You can contact the Student Affairs Front Office with questions about:
- student (re) registration and de-registration;
- registering as a guest, auditing or external student;
- tuition fees and other financial matters;
- student cards and LU-cards;
- ULCN accounts and log-in details;
- completing forms (for example student travel pass forms);
- application and admission to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes;
- the colloquium doctum admission procedure;
- diploma verification and checks;
- requesting proof of tuition fee payment (bewijs betaald collegegeld);
- payment of tuition fees by debit card.
If you have a question about your study programme, for example scheduling, grades or diplomas, please instead contact your programme’s education administration office.
If you are looking for the contact details of a Leiden University staff member or department please instead call our switchboard on 071 - 527 27 27.
LUMC Education Service Desk
The LUMC Education Service Desk (LUMC-Onderwijsservicepunt) is your first point of contact with different departments of the LUMC. We will answer standard questions straight away at the desk, by phone or by email. We send all other questions to a colleague with expertise on a specific subject. You will get an answer to your question within three days.
Suggestions, comments or complaints
Do you have any suggestion, comment or complaint? There are several points of contact for you. Read more about the faculty complaints procedure.
Entrance hall education building (building 3)
Visiting address: Hippocratespad 21, 2300 RC Leiden
Postal addres: Postbus 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, postzone V0-P
Tel: +31 (0)71 52 68 700
Opening hours service desk
Monday - Friday: 08.30-16.45