Student counsellors can answer questions and provide guidance in situations involving regulations and legal provisions. All meetings with student counsellors are strictly confidential.
You can turn to a student counsellor with any questions or problems you might have concerning study delay, your legal position or official regulations:
- Delays to your studies caused by personal circumstances
- Issues concerning binding study advice (BSA)
- Combining studying with top sport
- Studying with a disability
- Support in cases of complaints and conflict
- Studying en pregnancy / studying with child(eren)
You can also request advice about money matters, for example:
Open consultation hours
For brief questions and advice you can drop by during open consultation hours:
|Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
15.30 - 16.30 hrs
|Plexus Student Centre
2311 GN Leiden
10.00 - 11.30 hrs
2511 VA The Hague
Please report to reception
Questions by email
Short questions can also be sent by e-mail.
If you need more extensive advice or support, for example a formal statement or mediation, please make an appointment with a student counsellor.
To make an appointment, either in Leiden or The Hague, please contact PITSstop.
Please note that in busy periods you may have to wait several weeks for an appointment.