Student counsellors can answer questions and provide guidance in situations involving regulations and legal provisions. All meetings with student counsellors are strictly confidential.
You can turn to a student counsellor with any questions or problems you might have concerning:
- Combining studying with top-level sport
- Studying with a disability
- Studying and pregnancy / studying with children
- Delays to your studies caused by personal circumstances
- Issues concerning binding study advice (BSA)
In cases of academic delay, first speak to your study adviser.
- Support in cases of complaints and conflict
Open consultation hours
For brief questions and advice you can drop by during open consultation hours:
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
15.30 - 16.30 hrs
|Plexus Student Centre
2311 GN Leiden
Please report to desk 5
10.00 - 11.30 hrs
|Beehive Student Centre
2511 DC Den Haag
Please report to reception
Questions by email
Short questions can also be sent by e-mail.
If you need more extensive advice or support, for example a formal statement or mediation, please make an appointment with a student counsellor.
Please note that in busy periods you may have to wait several weeks for an appointment.