Student counsellors can answer questions and provide guidance in situations involving regulations and legal provisions. All meetings with student counsellors are strictly confidential.
You can turn to a student counsellor with any questions or problems you might have concerning:
- Combining studying with top-level sport
- Studying with a disability
- Studying and pregnancy / studying with children
- Delays to your studies caused by personal circumstances
- Issues concerning binding study advice (BSA)
In cases of academic delay, first speak to your study adviser.
- Support in cases of complaints and conflict
Open consultation hours
For brief questions and advice you can drop by during open consultation hours:
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
15.30 - 16.30 hrs
|Plexus Student Centre
2311 GN Leiden
10.00 - 11.30 hrs
|Beehive Student Centre
2511 DC Den Haag
Please report to reception
The open consultational hour will be cancelled on 19 November 2019.
Questions by email
Short questions can also be sent by e-mail.
If you need more extensive advice or support, for example a formal statement or mediation, please make an appointment with a student counsellor.
Please note that in busy periods you may have to wait several weeks for an appointment.