Student counsellors can answer questions and provide guidance in situations involving regulations and legal provisions. All meetings with student counsellors are strictly confidential.
You can turn to a student counsellor with any questions or problems you might have concerning:
- Combining studying with top-level sport
- Studying with a disability
- Studying and pregnancy / studying with children
- Delays to your studies caused by personal circumstances
- Issues concerning binding study advice (BSA)
In cases of academic delay, first speak to your study adviser.
- Support in cases of complaints and conflict
Open consultation hours
For short questions and advice, you can contact the telephone consultation hour at:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm. During these times you can call telephone number 071 5278025.
- There will be no open consultations hours on 6, 13 en 20 October.
Questions by email
Short questions can also be sent by e-mail.
If you need more extensive advice or support, for example a formal statement or mediation, please make an appointment with a student counsellor.
You can make an appointment via the online appointment system.
You can book an appointment on location again (in The Hague or Leiden). For more availability, have a look at the online/phone options as well
Please note that in busy periods you may have to wait several weeks for an appointment.