Your study adviser or coordinator is an expert on all aspects of your study programme. If you have any questions or concerns about your programme, whether they be of a practical or academic nature, you can contact your study adviser.
Are you experiencing academic difficulties? Or are you falling behind in your studies due to personal circumstances? If so, it is essential that you speak to your study adviser/coordinator as soon as possible. He or she can advise you on the best course of action and, if required, assist you in dealing with academic delay.
You can also speak to your study adviser about a range of practical issues concerning your programme, such as:
- Planning your studies
- Schedule issues
- Choosing elective credits
- Requesting exemptions
- Advice on internship
Study advisers can help you with problems of any kind relating to your studies. For the programme Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology you can get in touch with Caro Aalderink or Sissy Hofmeester.
In most cases, get in touch with Caro Aalderink on issues regarding:
- Questions about your study process and planning
- Personal circumstances that impact your studies
- Questions about the Binding Study Advice
- Questions about study delay
- Questions about your future career
- Questions about internships
For some specific topics you can get in touch with Cindy Schotte:
- Submitting a request to the Examination Board
- Registration for graduation
- Complaints or disagreements with employees of the Institute