Study programmes publish their schedules on Blackboard, uSis, the e-prospectus, or via this page of the students' website.
You can find information on your schedule by looking under your faculty or study programme tab.
The academic year is subdivided into two semesters and four blocks:
Semester I, Block 1: September-October
Semester I, Block 2: October-December
Semester II, Block 3: February-March
Semester II, Block 4: April-May
- Mandatory courses Semester I
- Mandatory courses Semester II
- Core courses:
- International Politics: Conflict and Cooperation in International Politics
- Nationalism, Ethnic Conflict and Development: Governance and Diversity in Developing Countries
- Parties, Parliaments and Democracy: Democracy, Political Parties, and the Challenges of Representation
- Political Legitimacy and Justice: Multiculturalism and Democracy