When deciding what to study you undoubtedly read a lot of information about your study programme. Leiden University employs various systems to provide information about programmes and courses and to facilitate communication between lecturers and students.
The Prospectus contains information about all the courses within your study programme. Here you can find all you need to know about your programme. Via Blackboard you can communicate with your lecturers and submit assignments.
The master’s programme in Psychology focuses both on in-depth study of theory and on the acquisition of professional and research skills. This master’s programme offers 10 specialisations.
e-Prospectus Psychology (MSc)
Read more information on the master's programme in Psychology and the courses of your master's specialisation:
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Economic and Consumer Psychology
- Health and Medical Psychology
- Methodology and Statistics in Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social and Organisational Psychology