Application and admission
Does the Archaeology and Society track of the Honours College sound right for you? If so, take a look at the admission requirements and application procedures.
- You must obtain your propaedeutic (first-year) diploma within one year (until then, you can be provisionally admitted);
- You have the self-discipline and time to follow an extra programme;
- You are interested in a broad range of intellectual issues;
- Your average grade must be at least a 7.5. If you do not meet this requirement, you may still be admitted on the basis of your letter of motivation.
|Second semester of first academic year
|28 February 23:59
|First semester of second academic year
|19 August 23:59
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A completed motivation form
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent transcript of grades
Do you have or expect (an) exemption(s)? Please mention this in the comment field on your online registration form. This information may be part of the selection procedure.
There are no additional fees associated with attending an Honours College track.
Once you have submitted your application, the admission committee will decide whether you can be admitted.
If you have applied to begin in the second semester of your first academic year, you can be 'provisionally' admitted and permitted to start your honours studies. If you fulfil the admission condition of obtaining your propaedeutic (first-year) diploma within one year and the other conditions, your admission will be made 'definitive' in October.
If you have applied to begin in your second academic year, you will be informed whether you have been admitted in October, after we have verified that you have obtained your propaedeutic diploma on time.